Mann Marketing FAQs
SEO stands for search engine optimization. It applies to systems used to improve your website to become more visible in organic search results.
- Keyword research and integration for a website. MannMarketing charge $450 for this alone – 6 keywords. MannMarketing works twice as hard as we believe in your vision. We believe in what you stand for and the well-being of others.
- We charge whenever our team has to fix or change a client's site to be able to accept SEO. We make sure that their client can get a site made for less and also way more. Optimizing SEO will take time, energy, and money.
- We do not steal, rob, mislead our clients, lie to, or take their time or money from them. Our team at MannMarketing works harder with every client because we believe in a future where we can effectively work together.
- The company does not make money from building sites. MannMarketing has always been focused on marketing.
If the company has to rebuild sites, they might as well just build them from scratch and new.
Organic search results emerge in search engines based on the search engine's algorithm. On the other hand, paid search results are the sections that advertisers pay to appear and perform well on various search engines. Ads are found at the top or side of a page.
A meta description is a text below a website link in a search engine result explaining what the site is about.
Meta descriptions still matter, and they will probably remain valuable. The important thing to remember is that the content requires to have your main keyword. Ensure that it's compelling enough to invite readers to click and increase conversion rates on your website.
There is no such thing as the "right" number of keywords to use on a page. Keep in mind that that isn't how keyword optimization works, and it is more than just keyword stuffing.
Keyword stuffing can penalize you.
Only apply keywords when it is right for your content.
Inbound links are links from other sites that connect to your content. Internal links, on the other hand, are links that attach pages to your site. Both of these types are relevant in SEO.
There are a number of factors into how fast or slow the results will show. Those factors include, but aren't limited to:
- the amount of content you have
- the quality of your content
- the size of your site
- domain authority
There is no shortcut to SEO. It is indeed a work of patience and determination. Perhaps, a week or two, or even a month, before developing a good SEO strategy. In some cases, you will need at least six months to see results, especially when you are new to the e-commerce industry.